Over 50 million Americans suffer with chronic pain in some form.
Persistent pain can lead to feelings of anxiety, anger, frustration, and even depression!
These feelings, combined with the actual discomfort may become overwhelming, completely disrupting one's personal and professional life style.
And that's where we can help!
Dr. Edwards is dedicated to serving patients with a wide variety of painful conditions, including back, neck, muscle pain and etc. He specializes in reducing your pain and improving mobility!
His goals include:
- Identification of the source of your pain
- Sensitivity to your needs and concerns
- Providing treatment with minimal stress
- Performing only the required procedures
- Your early return to a productive lifestyle
- Provide answers to your questions
Medical Pain Relief Clinic Offers Comprehensive Care For:
- Back and Sacroiliac Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Knee Pain
- Painful Muscle Spasm
- Sports Injury Pain
- Arthritis and Bursitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shingles (Post-Herpetic Pain)
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Cancer Pain
- Personal Injury and Accidents
- Workman's Compensation
Most patients begin to see improvement within a week!
Sometimes, you may note temporarily increased soreness before improving.
Take prescribed medications until pain resolves, and ice therapy is beneficial.
Avoid bending and lifting after treatment.