If you want to look great in that swimsuit, don't severely cut back on calories ! The answer isn't a "bootcamp" exercise plan either!
Severe cutbacks in food intake and unsustainable levels of exercise causes your body to release stress hormones and conserve energy.
1. Decrease that serving size, but never go hungry.
2.Swear off stressors, find the best way for you to relax your mind.
3. Find activity you enjoy and make it a habit.
4. Aim at losing about 0.5 to 1% of your weight monthly.
5. Weigh yourself no more than weekly.
6. Allow a splurge meal every week.
7. Walk more, drive and sit less.
8. Don't be afraid to ask your doctor, spouse, friends or family for help.
9. Once you reach your weight goals, maintain those good habits.
10. Eat healthy foods you enjoy at a slower pace to give your body a chance to signal you it is full.